PhD Graduation :)

Daisypath Graduation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAI there. Wow it's been long i don't update any details of my life or whtever. And these past years, a lot has happened! And I miss my blog!

Anyhoo, I'm now a Master's student in UKM. Something that I must say, I'm very proud of it. Before that, I was a degree student in UKM too in Mathematics. And now, I further in Statistics :)

Life as a degree student previously has been tough,challenging yet fun! So many things happened within these 3 years. (Too lazy to describe all those memories hahahaha) Pheww, cepat gila weyh masa berlalu! haha eh I tak konvo lagi tapi dah jadi master student haha. I'll be graduating in Nov 2014 insyaallah and hopefully it will create an unforgettable memory :D

Well, it's now 1:30 am. Will update a lot of details about myself in next post! Stay tuned lol

xx
Sarah


No comments :